The slang term Levelport refers to teleportation between map levels. It can be used as a valuable means of escape from almost anything.
Methods of levelporting include:
- reading a scroll of recall - teleports you to the village, or the last place you cast the conjurer spell Reset Recall
- reading a scroll of traveling while confused - teleports you to a randomly selected other zone
- reading a scroll of transport - teleports you to the Bazaar, or if already there, to your previous location
- using the glass ocarina - teleports you to Chaos, or if already there, to a random other zone. If you have music ability, then you may choose your destination.
- using the power of dimension travel - teleports you to the Crossroads, from which you may pick 8 color-coded destinations, you will be randomly placed within the color you select.
- using the orb of imprisoning - teleports the targeted creature (possibly the player) to Limbo
- carrying the orange cube - after a random delay, teleports you to the Wasteland.